Monday, March 3, 2014

The Wandering Haze




Below is the beginning of the story (excerpt):

It was one of the hottest season in the city. No rain for 2 weeks now, and the water tap in my house area is already dry. Woke up in the afternoon, just after the sound of the mosque calling. I've waiter from midnight until early dawn for the water to come back, yet still no sound of the rushing water. Waking up in the heat is one of those weak moments, where I'm neither here nor there. Everything is set in perpetual pause, for the most important need upon waking up is ...


To get the FULL STORY, go to:

Full Story Password Locked

To get the password, kindly do below:

Click "Join this site" button on the left side of this page AND 
*Click "Like" on my Official Facebook and follow my Twitter

*For enquiry about my coaching and requests to write and feature your product/services here in my blog, kindly click Email