Saturday, July 13, 2013

Dome Cafe, Pavillion





Being a birthday boy has its advantages. And also many good friends who appreciated my friendship over the years. One of them is my ex-student. We went to Dome Cafe, for he wanted to treat me. I ordered the Creamy Seafood Pasta, Caramel Macadamia Cheesecake and the Hot Chocolate. My friend ordered the Spicy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta, Chai Latte and Apple Blueberry Pie.


The creamy seafood pasta was fantastic, an array of seafood goodies soaked in creamy gravy. I counted 3 shrimps, my friend took one of it. In turn, I got to taste his Spicy Chicken and Mushroom Pasta, though I only got the chicken part. The pasta was equally delicious with spicy ness that doesn't make me sweat like a pig, perfect!  Then there was the cake.

THANK YOU! If you enjoy my blog, kindly click "Join this site" button on the left side of this page AND 
*Click "Like" on my Official Facebook and follow my Twitter
*For requests to write and feature your product/services here in my blog, kindly Email



The ambience in the Dome is extremely cosy with its wood furnishings, especially the ceiling dome with the map of the world above. The lighting in the restaurant is warm with its brownish lighting. Everything in the space feels brown, or golden from the cabinet at the main counter. Its a classic kind of ambience with an emphasis of the old world charms, especially with the rotating ceiling fans.