Saturday, December 22, 2012

The BMW Film Awards Best Actor- the speech you never get to watch on national TV (exclusive). What end of the world? Part 11

THANK YOU! If you like my blog content, kindly become a MEMBER here by signing into your blog or click "Join this Site" button at the top left corner of this page. Or click "Like" or follow:

*Facebook.com/krislawcc
*Twitter #krislawworld


Tactic 4: False Pride
SCENARIO 1: The last and final thing we all did wrong is how we replace our faith in people with false pride. Since I could not afford to buy new shoes (I'm a very poor Best Actor, mind you), I have to send my old ones to an Indonesian street cobbler I just knew. In a busy haste, I have to leave my shoes and come back to collect later. When I did come back, the street cobbler was absent from his spot! For a moment, I was afraid he might have ran away with my expensive shoes. But he did returned to his place the next day, what a relief. When another of his customer approached next to me and joked about whether he can be trusted since I gave him the money in advance before my shoes were even repaired, I calmly assured the customer that the street cobbler can be trusted. Those simple words of assurance lifted the poor street cobbler up with a smile when I looked at him. It also lifted my human value and made me realise I can give faith to other people through this simple act.


The big win
SCENARIO 2: Same principle applies to me as an Actor. Too many people in our world today have replaced faith with pride. Pride in the beautiful and tall or material gains, more development of buildings in the city, their status, qualifications, strongly-connected family, race. One recent example was when I was in the changing room after my swim. A tall, muscular, bald and fair Malay guy walked in and changed his clothes in the open instead of using the cubicle, so being an observant person I am, and waiting for my friend, I simply smiled. But then he walked towards me and asked me what I was looking at. His tone of voice pisses me off, and quickly I replied "Waiting for my friend". What's his problem? If he doesn't want people to look at him, then use the cubicle, why change in the open? Does he expect people not to use their eyes when in front of him or even smile? That's the problem with this type of people. Even if he were to lay his small dick in front of me, I wouldn't know to do ANYTHING with it. ( this type of people are most probably supported and brainwashed by this political party ummm-u-no-which one) Obviously he's gay seeing his face somewhere in a website before, and the problem with this type of closeted macho mary is they are extremely devious and bully other innocent smaller-sized people like me.

All my social media to Follow and Like ♡
☆ Facebook: krislawcc
☆ Instagram: krislawcc
☆ Twitter: krislawcc

Now, he's only one bad example I've personally encountered, and not necessarily represent everyone. After I answered his intimidating question, I remain sitting where I was, cool as a cucumber and watched him walked away. Why should I move away or be shaken after he asked me an intimidating (even threatening) question when I did nothing wrong and for being just friendly? He sure doesn't have any culture or proper etiquette in him, except pride. In my heart, I knew this is also partly affected by my expressive Actor's eyes and the sexual tension that naturally comes to whomever who hates me on the outside but actually in secret, wanted me.

I may not look like a model on the outisde.
But inside, I'm all quality.
Pride breeds hatred and jealousy, racism is the end result. Instead, we have all forgotten about the most simple and powerful thing of all - FAITH. Faith in other people who have none of those connections, physical attributes or "right background" but instead shines as an extraordinary individual. Faith in people who are different from you: people who dressed differently from you, soft-acting guys, fat people, different race/culture from you. Also faith in their own ability and other people's ability to do good and right - sometimes called gut instincts. When a film director puts his or her faith in my acting abilities, I would do the same, and be gutsy enough to return double fold the efforts. This is the same with people. With this Best Actor nomination, I seek to return the faith back to the people who believed in me all this time and finally to restore the good in others who felt dejected in themselves and being bullied by others. And to those naysayers who belittle and made me look like the bad guy to be blamed or wronged when everything I did I know in my guts that I was right - this nomination I hold straight to their faces to prove that your fake pride has made a fool out of you instead.

Come back to blog again tomorrow for Part 10. (to be continued...last part will be on 1st January 2013, so keep coming back to this blog everyday)


BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 1
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 2
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 3
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 4
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 5
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 6
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 7
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 8
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 9
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 10
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 11
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 12