THANK YOU! If you like my blog content, kindly become a MEMBER here by signing into your blog or click "Join this Site" button at the top left corner of this page. Or click "Like" or follow:
|This only external make-up, but|
internally it's a spiritual war for all of us.
Do you know that none of the so-called popular artistes in Malaysia dares to make a stand in creating a sustainable industry where everyone regardless of work backgrounds are able to make a living continuously, and to make movies that will open our country's outlook to a more humane, fair, sustaning and advancing quality of life? They should use their special position to make our country a better place for everyone, but instead choose to be silently blind and allow themselves to be paraded around like pretty zombies without a brain to think due to fear that all their fame will be taken away. If a true artiste were to emerge, he/she would:
1) NOT be intimidated by people perceived to be in power. When you are fearful of "people with power", you are actually giving them more power to use you. Always demand a healthy, robust and differing opinions from others to achieve a healthy democratic relationship. The creative results are always more superior.
2) NOT submit to the use of divisive tactics by powerful politicians in the media based on race, religion and culture. Because it kills creativity and scares truly talented people away. Have faith in yourself and others of different race/background than you to do what's right (feel it in your guts) and be fair to yourself and others.
3) NOT shortchange yourself to become someone as dictated by others. You are your own individual first. Have the guts to stand on what's right and fair. Have faith in yourself. Have an opinion and express it, at least.
|These 8 points are what I taught my|
students to be strong in my Artiste Training coaching
but it's more than that.
5) Seek to develop and expand your mind - starting with being happy with who you are first. Do NOT conform to the more "superior" ethnic group like adjusting your attitude, the way you talk, behave or even change your religion to "fit in". Nobody respect a conformist or follower. Reinforce diversity in your everyday life. After all, what you actually seek to conform are all superficial and meaningless.
6) be very aware of politicians in all forms of disguises whom becomes powerful and uses that power to control the food you eat, the God you pray, your job, your sexuality, the type of friends you should make, the type of cultural movies you should watch, your family's future and all aspects of your life. Remember that politicians are elected to serve the people, not making the people (that's YOU) serve them!
7) Welcome competition, like having diverse type of actors and people who thinks differently from you and challenges your ideas. If everyone were to think alike, look alike, act alike - everyone is simply stuck.
8) NOT fall for the superficial like looks and material development (look at the construction around our city today) - demand quality like what you stand for, your purpose in becoming an artiste in the first place (demand mental and humanity development first). Of course, most of our local artistes cares only the superficial, and blind to other more pressing issues. Sadly, that's also why I respect none of them.
Read about my past students' TOP TEN success stories here:
1) Coaching You to Success
2) Full Attendance
3) Fashion Students Showcase
4) Bigger Class
5) Taking Students on Roadshows
6) International Students
7) Student on Magazine Cover
8) Student Casting Session for Real Jobs
9) Students Photo Shoot
10) Students Performing for Event
Come back to blog again tomorrow for Part 2. (to be continued...last and FINAL part will be on 1st January 2013, so keep coming back to this blog everyday) Let the COUNTDOWN begins!
Our Artiste Training Course is the only comprehensive technology-assisted, all New Features with the Best Industry Benefits to guide you from learning until clinching the job of your dreams + increasing your Quality of Life. Pricing of Exclusive Training Packages range estimates from RM950* - RM2500*, may defer depending on complexity. Terms and conditions may apply.
* Flexible Timetable
* Monthly Installment Available
* Ready Portfolio
* Casting Ready
* Materials Included
* Extra Added Value Features
* Friends Forever Pledge
* Reference Ready (to all your prospective future employers)
So what you waiting for? Call Mr.Liew at 0122350091 or email KRISLAWFANCLUB@GMAIL.COM to set up a 1-on-1 meeting consultation TODAY. For price details of individual module, go to: www.mudah.my/vi/19318064.htm
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 1
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 2
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 3
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 4
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 5
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 6
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 7
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 8
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 9
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 10
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 11
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 12