Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Best Actor Speech You Never Get to Watch on National TV (Exclusive). Wardrobe Demands. Part 4


THANK YOU! If you like my blog content, kindly become a MEMBER here by signing into your blog or click "Join this Site" button at the top left corner of this page. Or click "Like" or follow:

*Facebook.com/krislawcc
*Twitter #krislawworld


On the other side of that zombic blindness, comes knowing sight in the form of the BMW Shorties. BMW is a big international brand name, sponsoring cars for major Hollywood movies, most notably the James Bond franchise. Being as big as they are, they choose to reward my talent - I am truly humbled and thankful. In desperation, I feel only BMW is truly the only one great brand that can see. The one brand that penetrates through all the darkness and dares to reward the only one star that shines the brightest.

Kris Law Couture debuts...
Choosing my Wardrobe
The week of the awards ceremony, I was thinking what to wear. I've already emailed to the big names of fashion world like Anna Wintour, Prabal Gurung and Alexander Wang for wardrobe sponsor. None of them reply to me! Yes, of course I am nobody and who cares a little nobody like me...yet. Then I began to think what if I don't get the award? All these hardwork of finding wardrobe sponsor would only go to waste and leave me frustrated. But soon I realised that having nominated is the first priority, winning is second. So I've decided to get the wardrobe myself and call it "Kris Law Couture". In my wise heart whispers "what is yours will be yours". Destiny plays a big role, suddenly, and I found myself window shopping for a particular detail of the wardrobe which would screem "Glam Oddity", which is the awards show's theme. In my mind, I pictured a coat with lots of feathers. But then I'm afraid it might make me look "feminine" (I must remember it is Best Actor, not Best Actress, haha). I spotted a coat with an extremely Michael Jackson-like shirt with gold trimmings and designs on the front. Would that shout too much? The fact of the matter is, I don't know who is going to get the award until the awards night itself where it would be announced. At least, with a nice wardrobe, I would "win" in the glam category and snag the attention while schmoozing with directors and producers. But as I went up to a shop located at the top floor of the mall, I spotted the most ultra-luxurious coat. The colour blue first got my eye with the faux-fur around - looks glamorous! I tried on the different colours - grey, black and brown, and none fancies me more than blue at first. But I soon found out from the extremely courteous and patient Chinese male salesperson, that blue does not carry the medium size!!

Come back to blog again tomorrow for Part 3. (to be continued...last and FINAL part will be on 1st January 2013, so keep coming back to this blog everyday) Let the COUNTDOWN begins!


BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 1
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 2
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 3
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 4
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 5
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 6
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 7
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 8
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 9
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 10
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 11
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 12