Friday, December 28, 2012

The Best Actor Speech You Never get to Watch on National TV (Exclusive). It's all about the Wardrobe! Part 5


THANK YOU! If you like my blog content, kindly become a MEMBER here by signing into your blog or click "Join this Site" button at the top left corner of this page. Or click "Like" or follow:

*Facebook.com/krislawcc
*Twitter #krislawworld


The Best is Already Right in Front of You
The salesperson first suggested I wear large, which I gave in temporarily, but was slightly angry at him for thinking I am large. But as I tried on and sashayed in front of the mirror, I found out the shoulder pad kinda dislodges itself out - jutting out like a sore thumb making me look "out of shape". So I settled back to my original size which is medium, so it fits nicely on my body. But the size medium for blue colour is finished! So I quickly suggested to him to get me the grey colour. The salesperson rushed out from the boutique immediately to enquire the other shops whether it carries my size, thank goodness he came back with it. So finally, I choose grey because everybody who bought the coat prefers blue, thinking it look much better on them, but in fact grey is actually the better choice for me. I've tried on the colours so many times - putting it on, taking it off, putting it on again. And the lighting in the room plays a role, for I see that blue actually looks awkward for a jacket with that woolly material for it fizzes out white at the end of the thread. It takes a real talent to see talent in an abandoned material colour like grey. I asked myself what if other nominees wore the same coat I did? Would I give in to shyness upon stumbling this sad fact and take off my new coat? Well, definitely not. I would continue to wear it proudly - even if the other person has the same thing. The whisper in my heart still rings true "what is yours will be yours". I'm sure all the local designers whom I asked to dress me and whom pretended to be busy or unavailable would kick themselves by now!

Come back to blog again tomorrow for Part 4. (to be continued...last and FINAL part will be on 1st January 2013, so keep coming back to this blog everyday)


BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 1
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 2
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 3
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 4
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 5
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 6
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 7
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 8
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 9
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 10
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 11
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 12