Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Best Actor Speech You Never Get to Watch on National TV (Exclusive). Part 7


THANK YOU! If you like my blog content, kindly become a MEMBER here by signing into your blog or click "Join this Site" button at the top left corner of this page. Or click "Like" or follow:

*Facebook.com/krislawcc
*Twitter #krislawworld


At the precipice of great change...
I am just like everyone else, trying to make a living - specifically as an artiste. This award is for the unfortunate, the underprivileged, people with no connections whatsoever in the industry but who seek to make it. With the upcoming election, I felt even more compelled to write this entry for one main reason. To destroy. Sounds shocking, but it's true. It may sound ruthless even, but this I have to do to improve the situation of our already divided society and industry today, a calling as my trade as an actor in which I will utilise in the limited ways I know how to liberate those who are in denial, angry or felt betrayed in some ways by society and the system - through the movies I would star in the future (if only there were groundbreaking screenwriters and directors who would create such films). There's a great possibility that we are all in the Dark Ages right now - knowing, but doing nothing to improve ourselves, not having the guts to take chances and simply give in to the illusion that "everything is fine, why worry?". This speech may sound angry but with good reason when I am not allowed to excel in the field of my choice due to tactics used by those in power I'm about to reveal to you. Sometimes I feel like owning a gun and shoot at all the foolish zombies around me like when I'm playing a game of Zombie Dash on my tablet. So what do I seek to annihilate? The first to destroy is...

Come back to blog again tomorrow for Part 6. (to be continued...last part will be on 1st January 2013, so keep coming back to this blog everyday)


BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 1
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 2
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 3
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 4
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 5
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 6
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 7
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 8
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 9
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 10
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 11
BEST ACTOR SPEECH - Part 12