Sunday, December 4, 2011

Goodbye & Hello!


Death


URGENT NOTEI might be restricting the visitors to my blog content soon and only allow followers access. For those who want to read my blog, you'll need to become a follower before the end of this year. If you don't have a blog, alternatively you can click "Like" on my official facebook or follow my Twitter account where I'll reveal all my updates. Details below:

Kindly read my newly revised self-description (About me) section at your left hand column for more info about my services and what I do. Post COMMENT at the link below & CLICK at the AD BANNERS. Now you can be a follower or subscribe below:


*If you're a Youtube user, you can SUBSCRIBE to my page at:  www.youtube.com/krislawworldwide


* Facebook fanatics can opt to LIKE my new official page at WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/KRISLAWCC


*For one-liners, I even have a Twitter account at: WWW.TWITTER.COM/KRISLAWWORLD



It's the last call to all humanity. The closing chapter of this life, and the opening of the next. Say goodbye to 2011! Time to welcome 2012 very soon. What's in store for the coming year? More love? More money? More scandal? Life is a constant stream of thrills and spills - neverending, always moving.... You think you have time, but all you have is this moment. And then poof...it is gone forever. Same thing applies to this blog.

Life is always in motion. Everybody is either moving or getting moved. That's why I would like to start this entry with death. Don't you all know there are no certainties in life except death? Ambition, jealousy, money, fame, glory, unfair criticism from others...all these are mere illusions and vanish in an instant! So why worry about anything? Just enjoy life, and take one moment at a time. People may cheat you, talk behind your back. You may not clinch the job you wanted, or get the life partner you desires. Your boss is heartless and cruel. But who cares? Why cared at all? Soon, all these are coming to an end.

LIFE
What on Earth am I talking about? I am urging all readers here to click the "Follow" button to this blog, and my Facebook and Youtube accounts, that is if you still want to read my blog. This is because in a moment (any moment in fact), I might be closing all access from others. Don't say I never WARN you....I have. Once this blog is privatised - no more unknown folks will be dropping by my blog. It also gives me more freedom to share my best and juiciest tips to my trustworthy followers (if you're not now, go and click "follow" immediately). The coming blog entries will be:

More Artiste-Empowering Tips
* How to walk the walk, and talk the talk.


More Personal, Scandalous Stories
* How to catch the Ideal Housemate


More Eye-Popping Sexy Pictures
* Global Rendezvous


More Glittery Events to Cover
* PC Fair 2011 review


More Happening Products to Review
* Sony Walkman review

What more do you want? Life is short. You think you know more than others...better than others. In fact, all you know is now. What happens next is beyond our control. Thinking about this, I feel more relaxed. There is no point to worry about what is going to happen in the future. All we need to concentrate is the HERE and NOW.