Monday, July 12, 2010

11 th July 2010 - Eclipse, My Birthday and World Cup Finals





11th July, my birthday, thank you very much. Shaved my face nicely off any mustache and facial hair. Washed all my clothes, drapes and bed sheets as a sign of cleansing and new beginnings. Make myself presentable and ready to greet my first day in a new age.

Being fickle for a surprise? No, no, no
In the afternoon, received a call from a close friend (CF) who reminded me to meet up. To my surprise, CF bought me a nice birthday cake, the same one CF bought for me last year! It was filled with kiwi fruits, strawberries, grapes and other fruits on top. Delicious. Deep inside, I wished CF would bought an entirely different cake. CF should try to uncover my tastes first. But hey, it was a surprise and its the thought that counts right? So no complains on my part.

Persuading the gift for myself
CF suggested to buy me a gift, after I told CF about waiting at Kinokuniya bookshop. CF wanted to buy me books there, so I quickly explained to CF that the books CF bought for me last year I still haven't finish reading. I suggested CF to buy me an SD card for my video camera instead. CF was so sweet to say yes.

Romantic movie and cosmo energy
Then we're off to watch Twilight:Eclipse. A coincident really, because on that day I read there's a full eclipse happening. The cinema hall at KLCC TGV was hall number 11.(a number in my birthdate) Apparently, I will become very powerful since the whole universe cosmo energy is directed at me that day.

Dreaming of a birthday song...for me? yes? nop.
Had dinner at Traders Hotel. On our way up to the restaurant, we came across a group singing "happy birthday" song. I thought it was for me, but it was for another guest. Auuuwww....Ordered a delicious sea bass. Yummy, yummy, yummy! My CF told me the significance of my birthday and my age being the perfect age. I am so glad to listen that.

Finally, the most beautiful game comes to an end. But me, the best is yet to come
Now, waiting for the final World Cup match between Netherlands and Spain to finish up. Being frustrated at times with the 2 local commentators in TV1 who doesn't seem to know what they're blabbering about. Oh well, still even with no goals from both sides. Come on, score something you buggers! Finally, Andres Iniesta scored a goal for Spain in extra time.