Friday, December 19, 2008

2008 in Review (psst...my IMDb.com Starmeter went up 42% and another whopping 30% this week)


1 drama series, 1 film in progress, 1 TV commercial, in all pretty balance I should think. I always seem to cover these genres every year, and I am always thankful to God for giving me the opportunity to be an Artiste. I've learned so much...to be more friendly and open and to have more energy in dealing with people...after all this is a people business. Also one huge argument with a famous director, I pray she doesn't hold any grudge against me, I highly doubt that she won't. What else happened this year, before I say goodbye 2008? I bought a new place and getting ready to make my business really big. Also my name got listed in IMDb.com. So what is there to expect for 2009? Another 1 TV commercial job coming, plus more networking work to be done. I just pray all the people that has touched my life in one way or the other, will be able to live their dreams too and take them even higher. Oh, end year is always full of great job offers...now still in planning stage, but I think I'm going to get it. As you can see the New York Times Square Ball next page, may it be a bigger and better year ahead for all of us who truly deserves it and works hard.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 EVERYBODY!